3 Little Ladies

3 Little Ladies
Easter Sunday 2010

2010-04-23

Hard Stuff

Sometimes I get very bored being a mom. This may come as a shock, but I meant when my kids are napping. I find this quiet time kind of strange. A time where I can hear myself think. That doesn't happen very often for me. The hardest thing is when there is this silence. The first thing I want to do is call someone and say come over and bring some Dunkin!! Anyone who knows me knows I love to talk and listen.

As an Army Wife I have found it difficult to make friends.  I very rarely fall into a setting where people can meet "wonderful me" and chose to be my friend.  Having three small girls has also made it difficult to say lets go knock on our neighbors door. I am all about friends...why don't I have any then?

1 comment:

  1. I know what ur talking about it's strange to have u time--I usually clean, read a mag, catch up on shows I want to watch etc. But it's hard to schedual things during a nap time because u can't really go newhere and u don't always know that they're gonna nap so it makes it even harder.

    I don't have tons of friends either and nowadays peopl are very busy!

    ReplyDelete